From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 19:15:31 EDT
Jules, I see two great options.  There are many more (though not good)
options.  Keep reminding yourself that there are choices so you dont feel
like your back is against the wall.

Keeping the ferrets.  Perhaps you could set up finding housing that
would allow the ferrets?  Perhaps someone can help that already lives up
towards Mass with this?  If you can find housing for the ferrets, and if
you can let them out to play a few hours a day, it will be fine I think.
If you only have two ferrets (and I don't know how many you have), it's
not a whole lot of work to scoop and feed.  As soon as you crawl out of
bed in the morning, you can let them out.  That would be what, at least
an hour, maybe much more right there.  At night, you can let them out
again.  Having a routine will allow them time.  Who knows, maybe there
will even be a ferret safe bathroom that you can let them free roam
during the day.  Are you going to be able to hunt a place down and see
it before you move in?  If so, no problem I would think.

Another option would be if you already do know of a family that would
want to "foster" the babies.  Someone that is good.  Are there any
shelters nearby that can set you up with a foster family?  Or someone
on the FML that you know?  Or maybe grandma would do it for a spell.

Perhaps if you think you can bring them, but you're very scared of being
too busy, or not being able to be there for them, you can contact a
shelter nearby where you will be living and see if any ferret folk in
the area would foster for a spell if you run into trouble?

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com