Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 12:24:06 -0800
Hello,
Got a question for everyone.  I am moving in this summer with three friends
into a two bedroom apt, then this fall I am moving into a house with three
or four others.  Would a ferret be a bad idea in such close quarters?  I
really want one but want it to be happy along with myself.  If anyone has
experience in this matter please let me know what you did, or how anyone
else feels anout this.

Thanks for the input,
 Brian Bledsoe