From:
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:48:44 -0800
Hey everyone!  mommie's surgery went well.  she's sore and not moving as
fast as she should, but she's feeling great and wanted me to thank everyone
who's sent her well wishes.

i'm doing good too.  mommie let me play with Winter and Whiskey the other
night, just to see if i would get along with these 2.  well, we got along
great and we had fun.  i was a little worried though, but Win & Whisk just
wanted to follow me around and smell my bum.  i got a little ticked off and
bit & held onto Winter's ear, but he just patiently waited for auntie Cindy
to pry me off, then went about his business...

mommie finally got her computer back and auntie Cindy is working on it
right now to get all the program back on...not sure what that is, but
mommie sayz she needs it.

mommie read me an e-mail from an auntie Terri in the southern US.  She said
she saw me on TV and wanted to read my story and found us on the web.  she
was very nice and said i was cute!

love you all!!!!!!!
Harley "Bug"