Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:28:01 -0300
Yestarday Tara had written a beautiful Haiku in memory of her ferret
Bruiser.  I had commented to her how beautiful it was, and that I had
one, which I had written with the same "train of thought".  I had told
Tara that I would not post it to the FML where it was the 'same train of
thought'.

Tara said 'absolutely not' and wanted me to post it to FML!  We both
agreed that when you go thru the hurt of having a ferret cross to the
Bridge, the spiritual side comes out as well as the want to keep their
spirit alive forever :o)  It's not about winning, it's about sharing and
caring :o)

So here goes:

Dance into the light.
You are eternally free.