Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 01:18:15 -0800
I have been getting the royal flush here in Nevada, regarding ferrets and
rabies testing.

Pretty much, It goes on a county to county policy.  Here in Washoe County,
in the NorthWest of Nevada, (Reno and Sparks area) it is, and always has
been, a 10 day quarantine.  If you have proof of the rabies vacination, then
the ferret can be at home for the 10 days.  If no rabies shots, then the vet
of your choice has to maintain the ferret for the 10 days.

As time permits, I will check with all the other counties and report
back to the FML.