From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 05:41:06 -0500
Got a question.  Just saw on yesterday's posts that someone in Calf
wanted to meet and see ferrets.  He wanted to see if they were for
him.  Now, my first thought was "My gosh, what if this is a spy for the
government and they take away your ferrets" if someone comes forward to
let this man meet their ferrets.  Does that sort of thing happen, or does
the government have this silly law, yet does pretty much nothing about
it.  Seems to me alot of people own them in Calf.  You just don't talk
about it.  Just wanted a couple of opinions from Calf. residents or
people who work in Calf. Rescues.

Marguerite

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store-NEW EGG TOYS
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store-SUPPORTS OUR SHELTER
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store