From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 22:46:13 -0500
(1) I have amazed and astonished my friends by hypnotizing bunnies!  You
encourage said bun to lie upon his/her back, and gently stroke the cheeks
from nose to ear.  Eventually the bun loses the will to resist you, and
falls into a trance.  You can then play pattycake with his little paws, or
insult his mother, or whatever, and he will not move!

(2) I have amazed myself by playing pattycake with my ferret, Casey, who
does not even have to be hypnotized first, but rather seems to enjoy the
game

(3) Recently, Latte, Bandit, and Bebop have found loving homes (they better
be-I check up!) and Panda-Bear has found his way over here.  His parents say
they couldn't keep him because of pet rules in their new apartment.  Well,
maybe!  Meanwhile, our "no pets" rental property is to be invaded by 2 large
dogs.  We would rather have dogs than an empty house, so I doubt we'll
complain!  Panda-Bear is a good boy, close to a natural born sweetheart,
whose mouth dropped open in sheer amazement the first time he saw one of my
wild bunch poop elsewhere than the litterbox.  (Stick with us, kid, we'll
learn ya da ropes!)

Karen and friends(YO, my picture is on my webpage now!  All I am wearing is
an American flag!!!!! (This may not be an entirely true statement-look and
see!)