From:
"Kris Aaron-Benedum (and S. & S.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 14:35:45 -0500
A few days ago, someone from a ferret shelter mentioned they were moving
lock, stock and fuzzbutts from Illinois to Cambridge, Wisconsin.  Now, we
cheezeheads make rude about dem flatlanders from south-a-da-border, but when
they show up bearing ferts we can be awful nice.  Not to mention thrilled,
delighted and just plain anxious to make the acquaintance of the little
people (and the big ones, too).  Uff da!!

However, in my usual, organized way I lost their names (either that or they
posted anonymously).  If you know of these wonderful flatlanders, or how to
contact them, or perhaps ARE them, please give me a call.  My SO and I live
in Cambridge and are owned by two elderly-but-feisty fuzzbutts.  Shoot me a
line via e-mail at [log in to unmask] or call Rainey & Stormin at
608.423.3419.  FERTS COMING TO TOWN!!  FERTS COMING TO TOWN!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!