From:
"Cindy C. Sooy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 23:18:15 -0700
Regarding what to feed to weanling kits.  I just mix some Science Diet
canned kitten food with some Ensure.  I make it very runny at first and then
gradually cut back on the Ensure til they are just getting the canned food.
When they are able to eat their Totally Ferret in large enough quanities to
fill them I stop giving them the mush.  Mom likes it too!  You can also soak
whatever you're feeding your guys and add some Ensure or Sustical or Deliver
or what ever you can get and give that to them.  I start about 3.5 to 4
weeks of age.

Cindy