From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:10:48 -0400
Permission to post granted:

READERS IN HOUSTON AREA -
these kids are in need of a good home- contact the person below PLease!

ALicia D.
www.ferretwise.org

Ferrets seek home:
I am in a great need of giving my 2 young ferrets for adoption.  Both
females; one is ~18 months old the younger is ~12 months old.  They have
their shot.  Multiple level cage and other accessories will go with them.
Can you give me an idea where I can find a good place for them.  I live
in Houston and I need to move.

I want to thank you in advance for your response.

Halina.

Halina. 281-544-7479.
My e-mail is  [log in to unmask]