From:
"Tarie, Tic and Tack" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:14:06 EDT
My dear fellow Fuzziebutt lovers,

I just felt it was important to send a special thank you to the following
people:

Marsha, Tofuz's Mom, Debi, Melodyt, Fuzzie Dad, Rebecca, Melissa and
Sherry, for taking the time to help me answer some very important questions
about food my special girls, and the possible cause of the deaths of 2 of
my babies.  After all the reading I am convinced that they both died of
this "green poop" thing.  I copied all the information and faxed it to my
vet only to find out that he had never heard of such a thing.  ( I, AM
SEARCHING FOR A NEW VET!)

I copied the Chicken recipe and will give it a try this week.  I don't know
how much success I will have with it as neither of my babies like meat of
any kind. (this worries me now)  I don't know if they just have never been
given the meat or if there is something else to it.  I bought some of the
chicken baby food and some heavy cream and plan on trying that tonight as
a special treat after bath time.  This is their favorite thing.  They just
love to swim !!!  and play in the gentle rain from the shower head.  Fidget
really love to grab a hold and wiggle her belly back and forth over the
shower head.  The first time she did this I thought maybe she was trying
to climb out or was scared.  I scooped her up thinking to save her and she
did everything in her power to climb over me and back into the tub where
she went straight for that shower head again.  It is the funniest thing
any of us ever saw.

OK...I have taken enough space here but before I close this I would like to
share an idea with you all and see what you think.  I don't know of anyone
else that owns a ferret that I could talk to so I was thinking that maybe
we could establish a meeting of Fuzzy lover on-line!  I was thinking maybe
one night a week in a private chat room where we could meet and chat about
problems, ideas, concerns, or just share a few giggles.  I would be will to
set this up if anyone is interested.  I would just need a list of people
interested (screen names) and would then mail out the link to those so they
could attend each week.  Please let me know what you think of this and if
anyone is interested I would get it going ASAP!

Best wishes to all of you and all your babies....

Tarie, Minx and Fidget.
p.s the girls also say thanks for teaching Mom...how to speak ferret just
a bit better!