From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 12:08:41 -0400
We are working on raffles and they are scheduled to begin mid-June. Web
<http://www.fgrh.org/> .

Construction on the base is now completed and the total cost is
$9,300.00. We are hoping to put in tubes, boxes, grass seed, pond,
trees and bushes over the next two weeks. Any suggestions on ferret
safe trees and plants or furnishings to give the ferrets more fun are
greatly appreciated. The closer we get to the finish line, the more
excited I am. Six weeks till move in time.

Please continue to support this effort by making your tax deductible
donation.

PayPal donations can be sent to: [log in to unmask] thru PayPal
www.paypal.com . There is a PayPal donate button on our Natural
Area Fundraiser site http://fgrh.org .

Checks can be sent to:

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.