Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:28:50 EDT
Staci,

You have no idea what I go through with these two boys LOL. Corky is so
jealous of all the fuzzies that he pouts and trashes his cage to let me
know something isn't pleasing him LOL. Wasabi on the other hand is so
mellow and so darn cute not that Corky isn't but I think I got the one
in between Tipsy and Wasabi. Cory has a little of both of their traits
in him. He loves his Mama that is for sure and he gets so jealous over
my picking up other ferrets. Staci, I can't wait until I get some
pictures of these two new kids that came in. They are so darn cute.
Rosco is a sable and Mia is a light silver they may call he a blaze.
They are adorable and they are both young so they should find a home
easy. How is Gavin doing?

You take care and have a good day

God Bless You
Helen