Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:27:48 -0800
Hi, all.

Sandee's hoomin has pinched a nerve in her neck pretty badly, and can't
answer any requests until next monday at the earliest.  Sitting in front
of the computer hurts ow ow ow!

Sandee knows that she owes a greeting to both Gerorge and Chloe.  She
hasn't forgotten!

I am going to ask my buddy Saraferret if maybe she will fill in for a few
days, I will write tomorrow and let you know.  I haven't been able to
reach her today.  (Not her fault!)

I am terribly sorry about this, but if I keep re-injuring it, it will
just take longer to heal.

The Hoomin
Ow Ow Ow!