From:
Diane Dederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 20:31:51 -0400
Hello, all.  I have 3 furslinkys, Mooch (sable/Marshall), 'Spresso
(sable/Marshall) & Breezely Bruin (marked white/Path Valley/Deaf).  This
afternoon, while working on my puter, I noted a very curious behavior.
Breezely Bruin surfed through the food bowl and dumped the food all over
the cage floor.  Now I know this is not unusual behavior, but what happened
next simply amazed me.

Breezely Bruin proceeded to pick up the food, one mouthful at a time, and
put it back in the bowl, until a good amount of it was picked up, and then
he started eating out of the food bowl.

This went on for a few minutes, so I know I wasn't just imagining things...
has anyone else ever witnessed such a thing?

~ Sincerely, Dee & the PhuzzButts, Mooch (kiss everyone),
'Spresso (hide everything) & Breezely Bruin (find everything).