Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:06:28 -0700
Hello all.  Well we have a new addition to our family and he's a
longhaired Chihuahua , he's "One in a Million Maximillion" (officially
registered AKC)Anywho, he's enjoying a life with our large Male Zeus,
they have been good friends for about four months .  It's funny to see
both animals enjoy playing together and "Max" looks forward to my letting
Zeus out of his cage (he's not a house ferret as he never could get the
"box" idea and is overly curious).

Unfortunately "Dinky" passed away about a month back, her problems came
from years of eating dry dog food, left in a unsheltered outdoor cage and
no human contact, we never found what exactly was wrong with her as she
had no masses or endocrine illnesses.  It was simply a matter of years of
neglect.  She wasn't in pain and died in her sleep.

Anyways, all is well , Zeus is fine and just wanted to touch base with
those we haven't talked to in a while

Peta S., Mark J. Maximillion & Zeus