Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:43:31 -0800
Dooks all ~!~!

Sorry it has taken so long to get this out.  Sure the suspense must be
getting to you.

First I want to thank everyone who purchased tickets.  In spite of the
problems with the email addys and PayPal, we still brought in close to
$100.00 for the shelters.  It may not seem like alot, but it could mean
some extra treats around the holidays.

The Winner of the Ferret Tarot Card Raffle was Scott Freeman of Oregon.
Congratulations Scott.  Hope those cards show a wonderful and happy
fortune for you.

Once again, thank all who participated.

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG