From:
"Scott F. Graham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 09:11:32 -0400
Hi all,

I've been hearing a lot of talk about Totally Ferret, and Iams, and other
foods for ferrets.  My question is which food will not make Nikita's feces
stink.  Nikita, by the way, is my 10-month-old female, black-footed sable
ferret.  I currently feed her Purina Kitten Chow.  My concern about the
smell is due to the fact that she lives with me in my room (a decent
amount of space) and there is currently no smell.  HOWEVER, when I give
her a little fruit, or feed her this smelly ferret food from the stores
(which she doesn't like much anyway), her feces stink up my whole room.
I'm happy giving her the purina Kitten Chow, but I hear she could use a
better food mixed in with that for a proper diet.  Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Scott and NIKITA.