From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 11:36:17 EST
I am hoping this gets to you for annon posting. because of my on ineptness
with this computer I have not beed as of yet able to get my mail through
proper channels.

RE: Washington/Spokane.  If Lance were to have a psyc. eval he would be
somewhere in the sociopath range.  Most mass murderers have tortured and/or
maimed animals prior to moving on to humans.  There is little doubt in my
mind he is headed down the path of Ted bundy;Son of Sam; Charles Manson etc.
Unfortunatley due to limited resources and budget restraints most law
enforcement agncies including DA offices have a hard time Keeping up with
the day to day criminal stuff.  It is true; the squeeky wheel gets greased.
There is nothing a politcal agency (such as the above) hates more than bad
publicity.  Front page stuff; editorials etc.  So if anyone in the Spokane
area has a lot of gumption and can get the ear of the local news media; PLAY
IT UP!!  Go directly to the Chief of Police or the Sheriif let him know your
outrage!

Praying for passage of AB363 in Ca.

[LA]