From:
"TRACONSA (PTY)LTD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:23:58 +0200
Last Friday my little miniture Daschund was placed in a new home because my
daughter was very allergic, and her medicine costing us a fortune.  I had
to do it for my Baby - I was devestated at having to say goodbye to Frank
my little Daschund, I could hardly drive - had to stop on the side of the
road and cried and cried, and then had to try and make a 3 year old child
understand why I took away her best doggy friend!  It was the hardest
thing- but I had no choice whatsoever.

I visited Frank this morning and he is as happy as a piggy in poo!!  Love
to all the Ferret children!

Bye - Gillian