From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 23:39:18 -0500
Hi Everyone i hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year I
am puzzled about something we adopted a new cat we had one already and we
have our 4 ferrets but when we brought the new one home the other cat is
fine with it as long as she doesn't come near our ferrets she was so upset
that she jumped into the ferrets cage with them and wouldn't come out for 4
hours only cause she had to go potty I was thinking could she thinks she is
the mother to the ferrets cause when she jumped into the cage she smelled
each one to make all was A OK

this is kinda a cat and ferret post but i was wondering if anyone has every
seen this before

And i would also like to say thank you everyone has given me alot of info on
here and has help me give my babies better care Thanks Judy