Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 09:57:43 EDT
According to the zoo's update, Peanut and Georgia will most likely be
separated the 1st week in October and he will probably go to a facility
in Colorado........does anyone know if we will ever get an update on
him once he is there? I mean, he is kind of "our" little guy........I
for one, will sure miss seeing him on the cam and watching his antics,
and many thanks to the zoo for letting us be part of his life with
them.