From:
Sarah Milloy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:30:18 +1200
Hi!
I bought a ferret last year in November when he was six months, and I was
wondering if someone could give me some advice on whether I should buy him a
room mate.  If so, what sex, age, does it matter what kind?  Mine's a
cinnamon, he's very friendly, but I'm afraid he get's very bored all day
with no one to play with.  He lives in a rabbit hutch, so will the room mate
need another house, or would they be fine together?  He's almost a year old.
Everyone who writes to this ferret digest seems to have happy, healthy
ferrets.  Mine seems pretty happy, but very bored and fat.  I'm not sure how
to keep him happy, as I probably don't have enough time for him, but I was
thinking that if he gets a room mate then he would be much happier.  So if
anyone has any advice on this situation please e-mail me at:

Thanks

Sarah.