From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 04:39:21 -0800
Good morning to all my ferret family,

First I want to WISH EVERYONE A BEAUTIFUL and BOUNTIFUL THANKSGIVING!! :-)
My THOUGHTS and PRAYERS go out to all who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently and to all homeless and sick fuzzies and animals in the world!!

I want to share with everyone what I am THANKFUL for this THANKSGIVING.

1. I am THANKFUL for ALL my friends Fuzzie owned and otherwise.

2. I am THANKFUL for the FML and our GREAT moderator BILL (Big).

3. I am THANKFUL for my babies being healthy.

4. I am THANKFUL for having had 3.5 wonderful years being able to know
   and love my Tazy before he went on to RAINBOW BRIDGE.  :-(

5. I am THANKFUL for my Trouble who tries so hard not to poop on the
   carpet :-)

6. I am THANKFUL for my little Rosy who just loves to give me lots and
   lots of kisses, and is as sweet as sugar.

7. I am THANKFUL for Fat Boy Baby Joey who waddles when he walks and
   gives me lots of eye lid and earlobe kisses.

8. Most of all I am THANKFUL for waking up every morning to my Fuzzies
   and having had the PLEASURE of knowing what FUZZIE LOVE is all
   about!!!! :-)

I could go on and on but I won't.  I am looking for all my friends that
have changed their e-mail address.  Their names are Judy Cooke, Sukie,
Shea, Troy Lynn, Lawanda Hartman,

PLEASE e-mail me so I can add your e-mail address to my address book.
I miss you guys and would like to get in touch with all of you :-)  I
probably missed allot of names so for all of you that I used to write to
please contact me at [log in to unmask]

WITH LOL ( Lots of Love), and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL :-)

Dawn and The Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Baby Joey :-)

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)