From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 02:32:55 -0700
Good Morning,
My Prayers and Thoughts to all who have lost a fuzzie or animal recently
and to those who are ill or homeless.

Here are my nicknames for all my brats :-)

Trouble - Troub's, Alpha wannabe, Doo Doo Boy, Mr Man, Trouble Bubble,
and Mr Dyslexsic (SP?)

Rosy - Roses, Rosy Posy, Sweet Pea, Sugar Pie, Sweety Girl, and Roseahla.

Joey - Joey Boey, Fat Boy Joe, Roly Poly, Mr Joe, Baby Joe, and Mama's
Toddler Boy.

Dru - Drubie Newbie, Drubie, Mr Ditch Digger, Kissy Face Boy, The Ruby
Eyes Man, and Mr Sterling.

(LOL) and Lots of Love, :-)

=====
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey and the
new Fuzzbutt Dru :-) Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!