Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:55:11 -0400
Anyone who has any idea of what is going on please contact me as my vet
who teaches ferrets to 3rd year students at VA Tech does not know what
is going on.

He had run blood samples and everything is normal, he has x-rayed,
examined and done about $500 worth of test and still does not know, he
did put him on Clarithromycin and amoxicyln because of the 1/2 pound of
weight loss Max's coat looks oily but is dry and he is thin and does
not get around too good

I have him on as much AD Cat food as he will eat plus the med's. He
of course hates the meds but loves the AD

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Patrick Hallahan