From:
Robert German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:53:47 -0800
Hello Folks, I have been working diligently to supply my EBAY store with
many Beautiful items & Bedding sets for sale to help pay for a former
Rescue's need for surgery.  Bailey has been waiting over the Holiday as
MOM helped so many others but now the time has come to ask for help for
ourselves and anyone that knows us -knows it is the hardest thing to do -
ask for help.  I make all my bedding in a TOTALLY PET FREE BUILDING as
we RESPECT ALL customers!

Please check us out at
http://stores.ebay.com/LittleFeetFerretRetreatBedding
or go to Ebay and type in LFFR and browse our LITTLE FEET FERRET RETREAT
store.

Thanks so much,
Rose and the Gang of 24 @ LFFR