From:
"Maggie Ciarcia (Armonk)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:46:03 -0000
Good morning.  Just thought I'd give you an update on the 6 kids I took in
last week.

3 of the ferrets were placed this weekend, in loving ferret homes. The 2
sable boys joined a family living in Harrison, NY, that already has 6
fuzzies. The badger boy went to Yonkers, where I heard he's taken over!

So, that leaves 3.  Two females, (an albino and a small sable).  I have
the albino, on antibiotics cause she came in sneezing and a bit lethargic.
But, as of this morning, no more sneezing and she's playing and acting
great.  She loves to be held and kissed.  The older male, a light colored
cinnamon sable seems to be moving a bit slow, so I'm suspecting a possible
insulinoma.  I'll get him to the vet for a blood test.  They all received
their shots and are adjusting to family life quite well.  Eating,
drinking, peeing and poop normal!!!  (YEA!!).

If anyone is interested in giving these guys a good home, I'd love to hear
from you.

Thanks for the calls and emails.

Maggie Ciarcia

H 914-734-1210