From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:17:42 EST
>or if you know of a place that might take them in as borders in the
>greater Phoenix area, please let me know.

i live in tucson and i could watch them...you should make sure they have
all there shots especialy since one can nip or scratch...its an automatic
death sentence if you dont have all there shots (and make sure you have
the rabies certificate with the batch number on it)...

a good vet will board...i would leave them unattendend to many things can
happen....sometimes vet techs will come in but see then you are leaving
them alone and if something happened youd kick yourself...let me know...

trudie c