From:
Michaela Maurice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:13:42 -0000
I just read the FML from two days ago regarding the oldest ferret to have
surgery, by Dr. Kemmerer: Poppy, the 11 year old ferret who got a
pacemaker, and a temporarily lop-sided war-dance - ROTF.  That is the
greatest story!!  ( and the funniest image ) LOL.

Now I"m curious how old are the oldest ferrets are.  We are always
discussing how young they seem to be getting ill and dying.  I'm curious
to know *just* how old some of these guys can live.  And, how are they
into their 'old' age?

Michaela Maurice
College of Veterinary Medicine
Ohio State University