From:
Gary Merrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:16:12 -0700
It's not just socks that she's eating.  It's sweaters, and just about any
cloth she can get ahold of.  And she's not just chewing holes in them, she's
literally *eating* the material!  :-7

What's the deal with that?  Can she be hungry?  Her food bowl is full.  Does
she need more fiber in her diet?  (no pun intended ;-) I dunno!

I'm not as concerned about the occasional stray sock being mangled so much
as the possibility of her being ill or something.

Does anybody have any advice?

thanks,
Gary and Peanut (the sock eating ferret)