From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 07:56:25 -0600
I feel that everyone that has something to say about Zoo's Sanctuary
should email her and ask questions, not flame her.  To make an
intelligent informed decision you need both sides of a story.  Somewhere
in the middle there is usually the truth.  From that point on it's how
you lay your opinion that counts to what you believe.

This is not the first falling out between these two women and it won't be
the last.  They both have very strong opinions and they don't come close
with the other ones.

I asked Zoo questions a couple months ago when there was major
discontintion between members on another board.  Basically there was
Zoo followers and there was Barb followers and not much down the middle.
After Barbs post I mailed Zoo again and asked her some more questions.
I now have Barbs side, and I have Zoo's side and I can make up my own
mind now with both sides floating around in there.

Barb is very nice as is Zoo.  Ask questions but don't flame, and then
come to your own conclusions.

You might be like me and see both sides of the coin but have stronger
feelings one way or the other or you may just see one side.  Either way,
you need all the information out there to get the full picture.

I also know Zoo had already announced that she couldn't take in anymore
until her numbers dwindled.  That she had made alt. plans with a shelter.
Contact her and you can find out your concerns too.

I love this board.  In fact it's the first thing I do in the morning.  So
many of you are my friends and I love each of you.  Others on here are
always helping someone with something.  Lets all stay friends on here.

Your friend,
Lois
Missing 8
Hugging 16