From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:56:53 GMT
One of my new rescue girls has blackheads all over her tail, and her fur
has thinned out because of it.  (She's been her just over a week)I noticed
it last night, and today her treatment began.  I am washing her tail with
Phisoderm, and using Stridex for Sensitive Skin.  Should I do this morning
and night?  If her skin dries out, would using Bag Balm then reclog the
clean pores?  Also, how long will it take, with daily treatment, for her to
get through this?  2 months, 3 months?  Should I give her more supplements,
like Ferretone, or Nupro?  Any advice would be wonderful.

(We use stove pellets for litter, feed a mix of ZuPreem, Iams Kitten,
Eukanuba Kitten, Marshalls, all coated with Nupro powder.)

If it's not too much trouble, I think posting here could help other people
out, as well.

Thanks in advance!

Melissa