From:
Samantha Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 10:15:07 +1200
After writing a note for Oprah, and sending it off to [log in to unmask], the
note bounced right back.  Okay.  Fine.  I searched throughout the 'Net for
Oprah's e-mail address and found Oprah on an NBC page, so I tried
[log in to unmask]  Nope, that bounced right back too.  Now, looking under a
Talk Show hosts page, I've found the address [log in to unmask], sent it off
and...you guessed it, it bounced right back on me.  Does anyone have a
*working* address for Oprah?  BIG, has someone passed it on to you?
[Yup -- several posts this issue :-)  BIG]

I've left messages at various places for urgent responses with the e-mail
address.  So far, they have yet to be answered <sigh>

Sam