Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 20:42:44 -0800
Tonight on the evening news, there was a piece on a new pill that will stop
the Flu in just one day.  One of the researchers was talking and explaining
that the pill had so far been tested on Ferrets..  [..Which contract the
same flu bug as humans..] with excellent results.  This was in Europe
somewhere by the way.  Hey, maybe they'll sell the pill for animal use in
the US soon and save our fuzzies from getting our flu!!

Now it's time for me to bug you all again!!!  We need more people to donate
quilt squares for the shelter fund raiser.  Each square gets you one FREE
raffle ticket for the finished quilt, and you will be helping to support a
great ferret shelter!!!  Don't be shy, none of us so far are quilt pros or
anything.  PLEASE!  Help us help the fuzzies in the OR Ferret Shelter!!

PS: I'm nothing if not persistent!!

Amy, Katie & Worf
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"