Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 23:30:39 +1300
Skeeters human has asked me to pass on that because of repeated computer
(and other) problems, Skeeters notes are unable to be sent through to those
fur-parents who are hoping to hear how their beloved furkids are faring at
the Rainbow Bridge.

Unfortunately, because Skeeter doesn't have a computer at the Rainbow
Bridge, unless someone who can help bring Skeeters messages to the FML,
Skeeter will continue greeting ferrets at the Bridge, but will be unable to
tell those here how they are doing.

Skeeters human asks that I apologise for them, and hopes that someone could
help with sending Skeeters messages on in the future.

Sam
-------

For those ferrets and owners that need our help...
visit Ferrets In Need! at
http://www.ferretfans.net/