From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 17:47:34 -0500
We were talking to a woman today and spoke of all of our ferrets.  She
wrinkeled up her nose & said, "Don't they look like rats or something?".
We explained the whole bit that they were not related, would hunt them if
they knew how, blah, blah, blah.  I showed her a photo of some & she smiled
& said, "They are so cute!  They look like seals with fur!  Don't you think
so?"   Hardly ...  but it would be kind of neat to see some ferrets working
at Sea World!  :)