From:
sibretz kralmbeque <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 10:59:53 -0600
I adopted a female, sable ferret about a week ago and she is really skinny.
Should I not worry about this and will she fatten up over time.  I am going
to take them (3) to the vet soon, when I get money.  Is there anything I can
do before I take her???

I also believe she might have a respiratory problem.  I know they breath
fast but her breathing seems faster than the others and sometimes she gasps
for air.  Could this be from malnutrition or could it be something serious??

    Felicia & Odin, Elmo, and Genghis :)