From:
"Fred Acker - ferretsfriendsandfamily.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:10:06 -0500
I would like to uvite all of you to visit us at
www.ferretsfriendsandfamily.com

Please feel free to add your shelters and pets for adoption to our
forum = (and you can also email me the information to be posted
directly to website.

There is also a chatroom available for those of you who enjoy talking
non stop to your friends and family about pet stuff.

Anna and I have been working hard on getting this thing up and going
and now that the basics are in place, you are more than welcome to use
them.

I am also looking for link exchanges for those of you who also have
websites.

Fred Acker