Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 06:00:51 -0700
Not to rehash a sore subject-- in fact, nearly on another one

Why would we have a general consensus about what to feed our dearest
friends.. when we as humans can't even figure out what WE should be
eating?

First, eat eggs they are good for you-- then don't eat eggs they are
bad-- eat fish, it has omega 3 oils-- but don't eat more than once a
week-- the mercury might kill you-- eat only fruits and vegetables--
it's healthy and better for the planet-- but Dr Atkins says eat only
protein and fat-- wait, what about oatmeal-- does it lower cholesterol
or not?.. drink lots of juices-- but don't process it to much-- you
lose the nutrition ... don't drink unprocessed fruit juice it has
bacteria.. watch out for beef it has e-coli-- and chicken has
salmonella..

How the heck do we survive?

and we are supposed to make wise choices for our furries as well-- the
best any of us can do is stay informed and trust our instincts,, we
might make mistakes but we certainly are trying to do our best.. that
is after all- ALL we can do..

no ..... back to the fight

Lisa

click here to help hatch my dragon