From:
Ferral Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 15:46:10 GMT
Hello everyone I am new to the list( Only subscribed last night) and I am
intersted in Ferets.  I don't have one yet but plan to get one soon.  I saw
this little cutie in the Pet Store yesturday and it is an 8 week old male
neutered, and descented.  He is 199$ Canadian ( I live in Montreal) but
it's around 130 American.  HE came from hagen whatever that means... ( I
know they make cages, tanks, and stuff) but can anyone tell me if this is
a god eal or If I should look somewhere else.  I just fell in love with
this cutie.  Al the sehlters here only have dogs and cats no ferets.  So if
anyone can give me a few tips, words of adivce or anything please e-mail me
privatly.  Thanks a lot

Steven Horvath