From:
Ken Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 22:16:57 -0800
Just now I received the following from: [log in to unmask]

>I did not forget you but of all the litters I have ever had this would
>be have been the quietest.  I think mum must have got some very ridge and
>plenty of milk.
>This is the first time I have send a sound file.
>Let me know how it got aggros.
>BILL

With it was attahced a sound file that I was able to open on a REAL er...ah,
Macintosh computer using Sound Machine 2.1.  Bilbo & Missy were out for a
play.  No sorry, they don't run free yet.

It was perfect timely.

Now, to increase the realistic description of what follows.  I am going to
leave you on hold for a moment and go re-play the sound.  They are at this
very moment, in the midst of roudy play at one of their favorite games of
"Chasing Each Other In & Out of the Epmty Bee...  er......ah soda box.  I'll
be right back.

Yes, just as advertised, this sound immediatley caught their attention and
ended their play.  (Yeah right, for just about as much dang much time as it
took me to play the sound and you to come back and starts typin' this).  At
any rate, it was most entertaining and I highly recommend it to the entire
group among us here of the FML.

It is such a pricleess item that any price would be but a paultry sum.  But,
today we are running a most incredible offer.  For the price of a 3 word
e-mail you can have this wonderful item for repeated ferret tickling (Ya'll
knew I'd get that dang word in didn't ya').

Merely send Master Bill at the address of:

an e-mail with the words:

        Thank You for the Sound Bite

in the Subject line of your e-mail.  THAT, precisely THAT, and absolutley
nothing more than THAT.

In the body of the e-mail type the following, now this is the VERY a
important part here,

        COPY ME DANGIT

and do it.  If you do not copy our impertenant father at:

you may never hear from us again, and will most assuredly not recieve your
requested sound file.

This special deal is only being offered exclusively by that new young
company, so appropriately named, "Just Us Crazy Sound Bites Distribution
Guys & Girl".

Any requests we recieve that are aprropriately completeld, will promptly
recieve, in return e-mail this delightful, entertaining piece of ferret
music.

Who the heck gonna do all this work, Missy?

Father, YOU will only have to send it once and then just forward it.

OOOOOH!?!?!

This newly formed company is also capable of efficiently promoting &
distributing any Sound Bite files that are sent to the address of:

Please use a subject title of:

        "Submitted Sound File"

Each submitted sound file will be evalutated for artistic content and
distraction value.

Yeah right, we'll done dang well listen to it if'n we's ever gets the time.

Now, Father, please quit interupting.  This is very important.  Please put
your hat back on and go back to your corner.

OK, but, do I's has to hike up MY butt like yous two do whenever you's
headin' fer the corner, or, can I just walk normal.  And don't you be
forgettin' this either, this is the last dang FML'ie project you's roping ME
into.  I don't care how many FLO merit badgie thingies you gets for it.

Please pay him no attention.  You've already read the reports of where we've
placed his brain.

As I was sayin,.....Depending upon the quality and quantiy of the
submissions, we will decide upon a most appropriate form of distribution.
And since Father will actually be doing the work on this distribution, you
can be assured there will be a giggle or two hidden in it somewhere.  Heaven
ONLY knows.

Thank you very much,
Little Miss, Missy, Ain't I cute, Mis-chif Long-Mouse
          and
Mr. Smarty-pants, Billie-Bob, Bilbo Baggins Long-mouse

Yeah, did you two tell them FML'ie folks that ol's Bill ain't even given me
persmission to do this.  So's if'n you send HIM a request for it without
copying me, his returnin' it ain't something HE promised, so's don't be
looking fer it in you's mailbox.  Also, he ain't given permission to pass it
out, so's I can't until he do.
I's also gots this to say....

Father, you have said quite enough for tonight.  Please behave yourself.

Oh, alright.

Nite all,
Just us crazies,
Ken & Bilbo & Missy

Bilbo:  Why do you keep talking to Dad that way?
Missy:  Because you won't.

BTW: All above reference to "Sound Files" is in regards to the sounds of
Ferrets.  Please do NOT fill my mail box with sounds of babies cooing (as
cute as that might be) or frogs farting, as improbable as that might......
on second thought, this here is the Internet ain't it.