From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:15:54 EST
I just received this from Lisa, a good friend, regarding the status on
the Hagerstown Rescue done on February 19th.  The following is from Barb
at Rockeys regarding their needs.

Permission to cross post, please do so.  We need funds, and we need
bodies to work the cages.  I now have 70 ferrets in my shelter.
Encourage everyone that would be interested in adopting to fill out
an application, knowing we only adopt to homes that test for ADV and
are current on vacs for all animals in the home.  No exceptions.

Barb