From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:10:08 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

Because of a medical procedure I recently underwent, I have this open
bottle of injectable Lupron left over.  (You knew by now that there was
SOMETHING wrong with me now, didn't you?)  I'd be happy to donate it to
a needy shelter or fuzzy, but there are two problems to contend with.
First, it must be kept cold or it will degrade.  This precludes my mailing
it somewhere.  Secondly, it does not have an indefinite shelf life.  If
you want it, we'll need to work something out soon.  I live in northern
central Massachusetts.  Please e-mail me privately if you would be
willing to come and get it, or at least to drive a good chunk of the way.

Sincerely,
Alexandra in Massachusetts.