From:
mamaferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:48:56 -0400
Hi, I have been asked to post this to the list to help try and find Joey
a new loving home.  Joey resides in Georgia.

We have a 3 year old male ferret that desperately needs a new happy home.
We would perfer to give him (FREE) to someone with other ferrets or someone
who has had ferrets in the past.  He has no behavior or health problems he
is just lonely.  My life has gotten out of hand and I can't give away the
children so Joey D.  Ferret has to relocate to a happier home.  I will
arrange travel if necessary.

For more information please email Tammy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>.

TIA
Robin