From:
FerretGirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 05:57:57 -0800
Hi FMLers,

I had posted last week about a possible adrenal ferret.  We are still
trying to confirm diagnosis.

Q: Has anyone ever used a combo of Cat's Claw and Saw Palm Meadow (sp?) to
reduce enlarged prostrate?  Are these herbs SAFE for ferrets?  What dosage
would one give to a 4lb.  ferret?

I read these herbs have done wonders for canines and rodents.  I was just
CURIOUS if they might help ferrets.  I would never give anything to my
ferret that might harm him, but I know some herbs can help.

My vet does not believe in herbal remedies, so he gave a thumbs down.  I'm
willing to try anything that does not harm my boy.  I personally take
herbs.  Some work, some don't.

Thanks again,

FG