From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 16:55:47 -0700
A portion of Butler's ear has gone gangrenous, and needs to be removed.  The
lab still hasn't replied about the pus sample we sent in.  My vet can find
no foreign object in the wound that might be causing the abcess to react
this way.  We are at a total loss.  If we remove that portion of the ear and
the infection continues to spread we don't know what other options are
available to us.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Sheena - [log in to unmask]                           |To Err is Ferret  |
Director - Wherret Ferrets Halfway House & Ferretry  |To Forgive...well |
VP - Ferret Association of Greater Vancouver         |...That's Our Job!|
         We're on the Web! http://ww2.portal.ca/~cmc~/ferrets/fagv/