From:
Steve Mcgrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 04:28:30 -0400
Hello all you happy people.

David if you are right about the DFG and ferret taking, can't we get someone
to make a lawsuit, that would pay for, or better yet, make ferrets legal in
Calif?  With the recent press on George and Gracie, maybe we an get this
semi-celebrity on our side also.  What grand jury would vote for the
senseless killing of harmless little animals?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Doug Lewellen for the People's Court.  Today's
show spells out the further misadventures of the Calif DFG...As you can see
the furry little animals are creating havoc in the courtroom...Biting toes,
Stealing socks, knocking over water glasses...Poop in every corner...But
wait, the sample corn and wildlife and rasin (yes I know) crops brought in
are untouched, well not the raisens, they have been carefully harvested and
placed in the judges now empty water pitcher...Several ferrets are now
sleeping in the judges robe, and I believe, no wait a minute, it was just
confirmed, even the Judge has ferrets of his own.  Case Closed!

Lates -
  Steve