Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 21:28:09 -0500
Well, hopefully my subscription works this time--my mailer's having problems.

But, my question/concern...
In June Me, my Fiance, and our 2 "children" will be moving...to a FFZ.  I'm
not real concerned about having them there or getting them there or any of
that.  And there are places to get food and supplies in the area-- somewhere
close they are not illegal and so products are available.  But I am concerned
about what to do in case of emergency.  What have others done in these
situations?  Does anyone know of any vets that would be willing and able to
help in the Columbus, Ohio area?  I will be talking to our vet and getting
shots, etc.  before the move.  I've asked before and he isn't REAL sure of
anyone there.  If anyone could give me some ideas about a vet or what to
prepare myself for in this new situation.  Also, we'll be moving into an
apartment eventually (one that accepts pets though we can't tell them of
ours) -- any advice?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
We're just concerned about giving them (Brandy & Blaze) the best homes we can.
I hate to be unprepared.

-Angi