From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 19:53:01 EST
(I'm not caught up on all the past issues, so I apologize if a variation
of this has already been posted) -- In my house, these are the food
preferences:

The dog prefers cat food, whatever humans are eating, or anything found on
the sidewalk, esp. if it's no longer recognizable.

The cats prefer whatever is in the ferrets' dish, even though it's usually
cat food.

The ferrets like to steal whatever is in the dog's dish one piece at a time
and hide it, or stare at the cats while they are eating.  The ferrets also
have a fixation with water in any form other than in a water dish, ie,
dragging the water bowl and spilling water all over the floor or licking
water from your ankles after a shower.

Tractor store:
I *really* enjoyed reading about the ferret who went to the tractor store
every day.  What a wonderful life--lots of exciting things to do, people to
meet, things to hide.  I am sure she lived her life to the fullest and
enjoyed every minute of it--what a lucky fuzzy!

***
Spring fever is in full force here--FLO agents Ralph & Cinderella have
recaptured the kitchen counter after a long winter of staying ground-based.
Harry is putting on weight while Ralph has lost his winter fat, so it is
almost impossible to tell them apart now.  The better to pull off FLO
maneuvers!

--Ronnie
Ralphie, Commander of the Leaping Squadron
Cinderella: "Ralph, hold still while I clean your ears"
Harry: "I'm covering the kitchen floor with this potting
soil for an important FLO mission"